• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
thats funny. i bet a few months on the job she wouldnt be all chatty about it tho. its definitely a job that you HAVE to leave at the door when you leave work. i had a incident happen a couple weeks ago. a freak accident, that was actually the familys fault. ive been having a pretty rough time with it tho.

3d flying and planes has pretty much kept me sane. its great for stress.

cant wait for the FLI"s, Bowling Green, and the Wingnuts shows. i could definitely use a break and maybe a few beers with some fellow addicts.

I enjoy the 8 dollar beers at the Toledo show for sure!!!!
They tend to loosen up the wallet a bit :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Dave, how are things going with your surgery?
Going GOOder Gary !! :thumbup: Had surgery tuesday.....dressing came off 24 hrs. later ! My doc encouraged wiGGling & stretching my fingers, which I did.....in amazement ! :clap: :clap: I'm having the stitches removed the 20th ! If the redo on my right goes as well, I wont be able to use the hurting hands excuse anymore :grrreat:

WiLL Advise !

IMG_20130207_182455.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Wahoo!:D Good times with my 51 slick this evening :D I LOVE that plane. Love the violence and the predictable harrier and decent precision all mixed together into a sweet brew of awesomeness!