• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Yea that has been around for a while now but jaw dropping every time I see it. I flew helicopters in the Army National Guard and we flew NOE (Nap of the Earth) but that is plane out butt puckering.

crazy. just crazy. an amazing save. I hadn't seen that one before. pretty wild.

Jkim

50cc
Just have to brag. My daughter tryed out and made the UAB (University of Alabama in Birmingham) cheerleading squad today with scholarship to boot. She has made me a proud daddy.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just have to brag. My daughter tryed out and made the UAB (University of Alabama in Birmingham) cheerleading squad today with scholarship to boot. She has made me a proud daddy.

Congrats Jamie, that's awesome! Especially the scholarship! ;)

Jkim

50cc
Thanks Gary! This is actually her second scholarship to her 3rd college. The first was to Shelton State a junior college where they went to Nationals in Destin Fl. and won.
But this one is extra special because UAB is an excellent medical college where she will be finishing school and getting her medical doctrine in sports medicine.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Gary! This is actually her second scholarship to her 3rd college. The first was to Shelton State a junior college where they went to Nationals in Destin Fl. and won.
But this one is extra special because UAB is an excellent medical college where she will be finishing school and getting her medical doctrine in sports medicine.

That's really awesome! I hope both of my girls get scholarships to make it so that I don't have to mortgage my house to put them through college or grad school

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Congrats. That's awesome. Super news.

. I am dreading when it comes time to finance college. Hoping the little guy becomes good enough at something to pay for it. Lol.

Jkim

50cc
Thank you!
All we can do as parents is to do our best to lead our children in the right direction and hope they find that certain thing that they really enjoy and want to continue with. I found it has to be their choice and not what I want them to do.
It really does help with the financial situation. I have been extremely lucky and fortunate. Out of 3 I have one more to go who is now a senior.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Anyone else, even though its 11:15pm here, have the urge to go out flying right now? Wonder what the wind is doing out there. I do have the 40 with the lights on it now. Hmmmm.