• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] i really like your avatar. who is the manufacturer of the plane ? that blue/black/ white color scheme is really cool

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
thanks for the links 3dmike. Awesome build thread gyro. i really like the painted control horns and the popsicle stick cowl method. the color scheme on the airframe is awesome.

aronph

70cc twin V2
If it makes you feel any better, I once drilled a hole in my finger with a high speed dremel tool. Using a bench vise now....finger recovered, but my MD had a pretty good laugh at my expense.
hit my own hand playin drums several times....hit myself in the eye once...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just wanted to send out a big thank you to @danielph for spending a LONG time both talking RC, and recording an awesome podcast with me. This episode is one I definitely can't wait to release!

danielph

50cc
Thanks for having me Gary! I really enjoyed talking with you and hope that many others are able to glean some great information from our conversation!