• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Off topic, but did you know that, like cats, AJ Slick canopies always land right side up? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400563756.470021.jpg

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Hey guys whats the minimum size trailer that will work for hauling 100cc+ planes. Or what is the standard size that RCers use. Is 5x8 to small? Thanks

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey guys whats the minimum size trailer that will work for hauling 100cc+ planes. Or what is the standard size that RCers use. Is 5x8 to small? Thanks

Mike, this is my 4x8 trailer you've seen the picture of. With the rudder off, the EF 104 Extra fits fine, including the spinner.
Room for 2x 50cx and 1x 100 on the bottom, 2x 30cc hanging.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400587748.430808.jpg

3dbandit

100cc

I would say it has to be at lest an 8ft depth. If you can get a V-nose, then the rudder can stay on. I borrow a 5x8(with v nose) to take to events all the time, and my 100cc planes fit fine.

aronph

70cc twin V2
I have an 8ft bed on my truck and 100cc planes go in rudder on. Why wont they in an 8ft trailer? Is 8ft different in trailer world?