• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wish we had some.... we did have a carp (nasty fish) jump out of the water next to us as if to say HA HA HA you guys suck!

alawson999

70cc twin V2
No

Wait

I think I've got it

Keep the foamie on the boat
when the wind dies, deploy it to detect wind in front of the boat, then discreetly shift to that side of the course.

One downside - our hobby will soon be regulated by both the FAA and the Coast Guard

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
No

Wait

I think I've got it

Keep the foamie on the boat
when the wind dies, deploy it to detect wind in front of the boat, then discreetly shift to that side of the course.

One downside - our hobby will soon be regulated by both the FAA and the Coast Guard

Lol. So true!!! Can't win but I guess I'm not charley sheen.:peace:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Anyone in the area of Plum Island, MA we are in the middle of a two day fly in. Having a great time! All types welcome.
Flew my first turbine! I think I see 50 or 100 CC before turbine. It was fun but I know I'd want a nice 3 D euro fighter and I don't want to sell a car! Lol

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
The team selection finals for the 2015 F3A team finished up today during the 88th National Aeromodeling Championships (Nats) being held at the IAC. Congratulations to the following pilots for making the team:
1st – Andrew Jesky
2nd – Jason Shulman
3rd – Brett Wickizer
Junior – Joseph Szczur
Team Manager – Mark Atwood