• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

Geez guys, where are you getting your small lipos? I'm looking for 3s 500-600mah lipos with at least a 30c rating and can't find them in stock anywhere.

Haven't bought small Lipos in a very long time...didn't know they were in short supply.

Can you imagine a whole shipping container of small lipos? :) how many would there be :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=4]3dNater[/MENTION] Looks like @MarkF at Dinogy Lipos has them for $9.99 in stock as well. http://dinogylipos.com/99-3-cell-30c

600mah-3s-65c.jpg

600mAh 3S 30C

Specifications: 11.1V Max Charge Rate 5C Pack Weight 50g Pack Size 18x30x55mm

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks guys. I ended up ordering some pulse packs. I went with the 3s 860's.

Per [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION]... I ended up at hobby people today anyway (as you know). I didnt even look at batteries since I already had them on order but next time...

AKfreak

150cc
Hobby people has some decent stuff, all the rest comes from HobbyTown or TwiceNice here in Vegas. RCdude is just over the hump in Pahrump, so shipping is next day with no extra costs.

njswede

150cc
Drinking wine in front of the fire pit right now. Got a few flights in yesterday. Life doesn't suck right this second. How have you been?

Drinking wine in front of the fire pit right now. Got a few flights in yesterday. Life doesn't suck right this second. How have you been?
I've been pretty good! Ive gone crazy doing college apps/tours this summer, and now im finally getting flying again! Picked up a project car I've been working on too! 76 Datsun 280z! uploadfromtaptalk1408318236337.jpg