• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKfreak

150cc
Look what I just found in the basket that my wife didn't tell me had arrived.
14915059537_2486d1f91d_c.jpg

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Those look cool, do they not have the grooves on the upper surfaces for thumb fliers, or is that just an optical illusion from the pic?

I will take another pic for you but they have Allen sockets to screw the sticks on. I sorta use the top still, but I can't do thumb only on them.

jmart95

70cc twin V2
I will take another pic for you but they have Allen sockets to screw the sticks on. I sorta use the top still, but I can't do thumb only on them.

Ah, now I got it,your version deigned for non thumb guys, but they have regular anodized ones for thumbs too, so I'm in luck :) Guess I need to buy a set(too bad they don't have green, but that blue looks great!)

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Ah, now I got it,your version deigned for non thumb guys, but they have regular anodized ones for thumbs too, so I'm in luck :) Guess I need to buy a set(too bad they don't have green, but that blue looks great!)

There ya go! I sure can sell a product LOL where are you manufacturers who need pilots :p

njswede

150cc
I just heard some really unsettling news about a fellow RC pilot who lost two fingers when staying his gasser. :( Seriously, be careful out there!