• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKfreak

150cc
I don't see too many folks turning loose of the EF 103/. If the opportunity presented itself, I too would snatch one up.

hone

150cc
I don't see too many folks turning loose of the EF 103/. If the opportunity presented itself, I too would snatch one up.
I think he is looking for the 3DHS 103" Extra. With the 108" coming soon he may find something out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
San Fran. The 8 hours of training was definitely worth it :) uploadfromtaptalk1409889579914.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409889594934.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409889610328.jpg

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409954516.900543.jpg Got my new TX swag thanks to @aztechaeromodels . Now I have the Secraft V3 (I think) stick ends, switch caps, and the Spot On balancer (happens to be JR but I have only a little movement in it). Loving the blue!

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
The last two days have been a complete hell. My wife and I went car shopping. We bought TWO brand new cars. One car is to travel on the cheap (120 miles a day),the second was to replace our 2012 family car that we put 70,000+ on in just two years.

We looked at so many cars, and we worked with 4 different dealers. We looked at both used and new. As a matter of fact we had to act like we were committed to buy to get all if the details on two of thew deals. Buying a car in Vegas sux. The have fees for fess, and they wont give you the actual deal unless you commit to buy. Lets not talk about the loan officers who try to slip in all sorts of crap.

Finally we made two deals (one yesterday) and one today. We bought from the people who were straight forward, and didn't try to pad the deal. By the time we made our deals, we know exactly what our car (trade) was worth. At least were able to avoid that low-ball crap the others tried to pull. We got great deal on a 2015 Fiat 500, and a 2014 Chrysler Town & Country Touring -L.

Yeah if you haven't guessed it by now, I now drive a Grocery Getter. With the stow and go seating, and 4 place bucket seats, I cant fit a 35% model and a bunch more in there. That Chrysler T&C has a ton of power, I was very surprised. Also the ride is like a Cadillac.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know what I have done so far this weekend instead of flying.

15162619695_7539fab2d8_b.jpg

14976033777_08ed2a0946_b.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Congrats Tom, sounds like your due diligence paid off.

My wife has the honda Odyssey, and before I bought my trailer, I happily loaded it full before hitting the field or events.

Now, time to find you something BIG to fly :)