• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I haven't paid for this year yet either! I'll probably pay when I actually get to go flying again... may not be till March lol.

Yeah...haven't paid the club dues for the year yet either. Everything went up this year...AMA dues and club dues!!! I was expecting the club dues to tho, not so much the AMA dues.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah...haven't paid the club dues for the year yet either. Everything went up this year...AMA dues and club dues!!! I was expecting the club dues to tho, not so much the AMA dues.

What!?!?! You haven't paid yet? Lol well I guess if I'm gonna be honest I have to put my hand up as well and say I haven't done either yet too! Whoops, ha ha.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
LOL...looks like alot of us are guilty lol. Wish there was an way to opt out of the magazine!, I was doing some winter cleaning and threw out all the mags back to 2008, most never opened.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I guess I was mistaken by the AMA dues increase, I could of swore it said $67.00 on the letter I got in the mail. Just renewed online still $58.00