• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Hopefully the rain will clear out the skies up there. Rain is a good thing, much as we hate it when it ruins our fun.

Exactly!! I dont mind the rain this time of year, not much falls at a time and we do really need it.
I am a bit irritated at the media coverage as they are making it sound that ALL of eastern Washington is on fire and is extremely smokey. I saw a significant decline in reservations and a uptick in cancellations because everyone thinks that it is horrible here.... Its not for the most part.... Yes we have to deal with a bit of haze from time to time.....

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Exactly!! I dont mind the rain this time of year, not much falls at a time and we do really need it.
I am a bit irritated at the media coverage as they are making it sound that ALL of eastern Washington is on fire and is extremely smokey. I saw a significant decline in reservations and a uptick in cancellations because everyone thinks that it is horrible here.... Its not for the most part.... Yes we have to deal with a bit of haze from time to time.....

Leave it to the media to blow something way out of proportion...

With us expecting to get hammered with wet weather this year, I'm just hoping it holds off until after Lodi.

Bipenut53

150cc
What a great day for flying today.... Started out so so but I got to teach 3 people how to fly today, got to fly my new 20cc Redwing RC Edge 540 proflile, and a bunch of other planes today.... good times with good friends......

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
That is awesome Bipe! I did maiden the 20cc Edge profile today. That thing is a hoot to fly. Also put several flights on my 50cc RedwingRC Yak 55. Not too many showed up at the field today to fly but I think the heat had something to do with that as it hit 101 but felt much hotter.

Bipenut53

150cc
That is awesome Bipe! I did maiden the 20cc Edge profile today. That thing is a hoot to fly. Also put several flights on my 50cc RedwingRC Yak 55. Not too many showed up at the field today to fly but I think the heat had something to do with that as it hit 101 but felt much hotter.

I agree that the profile is a blast to fly.... I find it is an easy plane to work on my rolling harrier, rolling circles ect and just tare the air up! We are going to warm up again this week.... I need to repair my EF Extra after I doinked it yesterday...... Had a mid air with my little sport cub today and it took about a 3 inch chunk out of the right wing.... still flys good though....

Patto

70cc twin V2
I have watched Oliver over the last few years in Wenatchee.... He is a blast to watch and a great kid to boot!! Thanks Mike!!

Thank you [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION]

I can tell you that for me, watching him go from playing with die cast metal planes in his stroller while I flew my planes to flying better than me has been an incredible journey. I love the little guy and hope that he sticks with this hobby.

I think it's safe to say that he's finally surpassed his dad, but I'm planning a comeback!!

Thank you [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] for taking the video and posting it!

-Patto