• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Sweet! Ailerons and tail feathers will take the longest. (Most of that is waiting for the epoxy to cure)
Everything else goes quickly. Unless you drop a socket inside the fuse.....:sadface:

Bipenut53

150cc
By the way I hoped you moved it quickly away from the monster airframe eating tricycle!!!

Lol yeah that tricycle is a terror!! I am refinishing it for my youngest grandchild.

I do like the quality of this airframe!! I do think it will be a blast to fly!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just this and I thought wow my hats off to this dude but then read something scary! See below!

[video=youtube;t5JgnMJzCtQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t5JgnMJzCtQ[/video]

"The Swarm man carrying multi-rotor airborne flight testing montage. 54 counter-rotation propellers, six grouped control channels with Hobbyking stabilization. Take of weight 148kg, max lift, max approx. lift 164kg. Endurance 10 minutes."

This guy is REALLY NUTS!!! He is betting his life on HobbyKing!!! LOL CRAZY FOOL!

alawson999

70cc twin V2
To his credit, he is only risking his own neck - no other people, pets or property

Unlike the Butt-Head I saw today, flying a dji phantom over the grocery store parking lot and entrance. And it was very busy...