• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Lol his huffing and puffing on the walk over was probably louder! People get so riled up so easy and quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Just placed another order with @Outofdenver at Mile High RC. Spoiler alert its a 55 EME for a new to me used Air frame I just picked up. I should say [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] picked it up for me. A big thank you to @Bipenut for making the trip to pick it up for me because of my work schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:

cam4569

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] I decided to try out hitech for this assembly. I went with 3 7950's for the tail and 7954 for the ailerons

aronph

70cc twin V2
I got a noisy neighbor also. Just one. All the rest are cool. She calls the cops every time I shoot a groundhog. They dont even bother showing up anymore. :D

Bipenut53

150cc
Just got finished rebuilding my carburetor on my EME 70 twin... I think it will run now.... I need to pay more attention at the end of the season and get ALL of the fuel out of the carb... Lesson learned.... I cant wait until I get this running and finally fly my 91" EF Extra for the first time this year... It isnt a good feeling to see it just sit there on the stand...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Uh oh...

Guess what day it is?????

It's FRIDAY!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: