Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m going out flying thread 2018

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Buddy5303, Jan 1, 2018.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I know I yelled it at you a couple times at the club fun fly last year when you had the mojo65 in the air.

Luchnia, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Keep this a secret:
    Lower is easier.

Xpress, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    I remember being in Florida at a club for a swap meet/fly in while I was there for a year. I was doing a rolling harrier with a parkmaster about ten feet off the deck. I hear this guy yell LOWER!!!!! so I went down to three feet... LOWWWWEEEERRRR!!!! one foot.... LOWERRRRR!!!!!! -0.05 feet LOL it was very funny. I'll never forget it. I love taunting people at the field all in good fun of course

49dimes, Luchnia and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Goes back to the fun-fly limbo days. Plenty of taunting going on then. One year we had 3 people in a tie at 3'. The rule was once down that low you had to start all over from the top but this time inverted. Only one survived.

5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

They don’t do fun stuff like that anymore. My club is supposed to be doing a fun fly early June where there will be guys flys little foamies for people to shoot at with paint ball guns. Should be a fun time.

49dimes and Luchnia like this.
  6. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I'm loving this airplane more and more every time I fly it :D

IMG_0320.jpg IMG_0324.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0470.jpg IMG_0474.jpg IMG_0510.jpg IMG_0521.jpg IMG_0548.jpg IMG_0555.jpg IMG_0556.jpg IMG_0625.jpg IMG_0780.jpg IMG_0793.jpg