• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@ChickenBalls come by today to pick up a plane and do a little work on a new one. We realized that he had two hrs to burn and that it just happened to be in the 60's out with zero wind, Yup great minds think alike and we snuck out to the field for a few flights last min no planing!View attachment 14820

Rock on brother, while I didn't fill the groove today, I still got in a couple flights. Totally unplanned trips to the field for a couple flights (COOL) finding yourself a Pit Bitch ( PRICELESS )
PIT BITCH.jpg

thurmma

150cc
Thank you Rob. It is really starting to come around. Thought I had the Tillitson figured out, but will be calling DA today to order a DA-100 card for it. Tired of messing with it every time I go out.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thank you Rob. It is really starting to come around. Thought I had the Tillitson figured out, but will be calling DA today to order a DA-100 card for it. Tired of messing with it every time I go out.
Just sneak up on the settings. Once there, you shouldn't have to fiddle with them.

thurmma

150cc
Hmm...that's interesting. That's the 106 right?
Yes it is. It is running better than it has and is flyable without a doubt, but there is just that lack of confidence in the carb. Sometimes it will respond just fine and other times it won't. Never had that type of problem with a Walbro, it either worked or it didn't.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I can't say I'm a guru like @Bunky.F.Knuckle. (That guy is just good with 3dubs!) I know though when my 157 was new, for about the first two gallons it seemed like the needles changed nearly every time I took it to the field. After that the motor settled down real nice. Haven't touched the needles in a year!