• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I wonder if they make floats for a 3.1 meter Hanger 9 Sukohi
Naaa....just hover it over the water. Prop blast will have that puppy dried up in two shakes of a lambs tail. :way_to_go: Or hey, better yet, rudder dunk, rudder dunk, rudder dunk!!!!:laughing:

5 flights on the PAU 300SP today. Great weather, great flying. Can't wait for the weekend so I can do it all over again with the 260 and the Sukhoi. No flooded field required. LOL

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just got back its 7:45 pm just getting dark and boy what a great time I had. A guy saw the edge fly and liked my plane so much he bought it "turn key" with the radio I have up for sale on the spot for a nice tidy sum. So :woohoo!: 2 n 1 header, large pro flow and some them MKS 380's here I come:big-grin:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just got back its 7:45 pm just getting dark and boy what a great time I had. A guy saw the edge fly and liked my plane so much he bought it "turn key" with the radio I have up for sale on the spot for a nice tidy sum. So :woohoo!: 2 n 1 header, large pro flow and some them MKS 380's here I come:big-grin:.
Well good for you Kelly. Does this mean we can't fly dual Purple Edges together now? :(

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well good for you Kelly. Does this mean we can't fly dual Purple Edges together now? :(

Noooooo.! It was the 25% with the YS 175. It was the paint job MAN! The paint job:laughing:

He took some good picks. He said he would email them to me. I will post em up. I got that thing all balled up in a crankshaft and I heard him say......"Man I got to have that" lol. Hook Line and sinker:fist_pump:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Noooooo.! It was the 25% with the YS 175. It was the paint job MAN! The paint job:laughing:

He took some good picks. He said he would email them to me. I will post em up. I got that thing all balled up in a crankshaft and I heard him say......"Man I got to have that" lol. Hook Line and sinker:fist_pump:.
Oh goodie goodie goodie. No more glow (shudder) planes? :big_yes: