• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

emtp275

100cc
Called neglecting some maintenance. I guess I'm having a Kelly moment. I had cowl off Slick today fixing loose muffler, looked things over or more like glanced, buttoned her back up, and then this crap tonight. Justin got wrench loosened his engine so he could be like me. :lol2: New moto fly em till engine comes off
Your bad luck is like crabs, I fixed mine and rehinged the rudder while cooking smoked salmon and grilled corn LOL helps to spoil her while I fix my planes.

Yakman

70cc twin V2
SD is always beautiful in the spring! Nice to see you guys wearing shorts and walking around in green grass! Better that 3 layers of long johns and 2 feet of snow at -10.:eek:
Not all of us are wearing shorts. And if we are out walking around in the green grass then, we will have wet feet from all the rain we getting out in western SD. Hope to get out maybe this weekend, quite wet here.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well we got er done FINALLY can't really say how she flys only got the maiden out the way, and headed for couple draft beers to stop the shakin. No trim whatsoever, no nothing straight, and level flight, landed like a butterfly. @emtp275 got hung up late in class, so I said buck it, and let her eat by myself. I'll get some flights on her Sun. BTW @49dimes I added a burger (SUZIE Q) along with those drafts. Thank you Justin for all the help with this bird, mucho appreciated
DSCF4391.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_20150529_183540.jpg
    IMG_20150529_183540.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCF4387.JPG
    DSCF4387.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 208

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well we got er done FINALLY can't really say how she flys only got the maiden out the way, and headed for couple draft beers to stop the shakin. No trim whatsoever, no nothing straight, and level flight, landed like a butterfly. @emtp275 got hung up late in class, so I said buck it, and let her eat by myself. I'll get some flights on her Sun. BTW @49dimes I added a burger (SUZIE Q) along with those drafts. Thank you Justin for all the help with this bird, mucho appreciatedView attachment 25873

Damn I'm hungry!