• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
That is a sexy looking sukhoi, congrats on a successful maiden! The burger however looks like it may make you :dancing-poop: through a strainer later tonight:eek:
I'm with Terry on this one Donnie. Damn sexy lookin' bird. Really like how it just makes its own noise of awesomeness while it is just sitting still. Not sure I would put many graphics on that girl.

I also have to agree on the burger.... WOW....... I know what would happen if "I" ate something like that. Lets just say it wouldn't be purdy. LOL

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I'm with Terry on this one Donnie. Damn sexy lookin' bird. Really like how it just makes its own noise of awesomeness while it is just sitting still. Not sure I would put many graphics on that girl.

I also have to agree on the burger.... WOW....... I know what would happen if "I" ate something like that. Lets just say it wouldn't be purdy. LOL
Rob thats probably what I'm gonna do, kinda less is more. I'll be getting some GSN for stabs or ele., but thats bout it. This is what came with plane.
Lmao burger is a mess ain't it, that was for Kelly.

Attachments

• DSCF4400.JPG
    DSCF4400.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 198

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob thats probably what I'm gonna do, kinda less is more. I'll be getting some GSN for stabs or ele., but thats bout it. This is what came with plane.
Lmao burger is a mess ain't it, that was for Kelly.
At first I wanted a bunch of bad ass graph's on the big Suk. But the more I looked at it, I realized it don't need no purdying up. I did get graph's on the side of the fuse and top of wings though. And like all my planes, proudly displaying the awesomeness of the GSN logos on the elevators. Other than that, the very cool 3W decal on the sides of the cowl. That was all I wanted as I didn't want to "dirty" it all up.