• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Xpress's girlfriend got these shots of my 40% Yak this weekend. Getting cold out I had to wear shoes instead of sandals.
Shoes? Dang, Bet that was a stretch for you huh? I thought sandals were common attire for you? LOL.... Great photos by the way. As always....:way_to_go:

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
a picture is worth a 1000 words, there we are at 4000

Addy X in flight.jpg
addiction33.jpg
addiction36.jpg
addiction50.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Had the field all to my self last time out and the typical wall flowers where present checking out to see if I was going to plant it.
"New Guy" was there trying to pawn off his excess slime (he does have a HUGE cub, with a quad, that I get the feeling he bit off more than he could chew) so I decided to put him to work and take a couple of pictures with my phone (old Samsung slider) so I could post some action here. I asked.....Did you get some good??? He replied.....Ya MAN!!!
"Great!" I said and landed the Edge 540 (my go to banger 30%) and broke down for the day then headed home. Now I showed him how simple the camera worked and even had it ready to go. All he had to do is point and push the big button.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Had the field all to my self last time out and the typical wall flowers where present checking out to see if I was going to plant it.
"New Guy" was there trying to pawn off his excess slime (he does have a HUGE cub, with a quad, that I get the feeling he bit off more than he could chew) so I decided to put him to work and take a couple of pictures with my phone (old Samsung slider) so I could post some action here. I asked.....Did you get some good??? He replied.....Ya MAN!!!
"Great!" I said and landed the Edge 540 (my go to banger 30%) and broke down for the day then headed home. Now I showed him how simple the camera worked and even had it ready to go. All he had to do is point and push the big button.
So where's the pics? Hmmm..... apparently you did not 'splain yerself clear enough???? :laughing: