• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It was windy here today, started off dead calm but got to 20+ constant by 10:30. Had a little mishap on landing with the Rockstar that resulted in nothing more than a broken prop :oblong: otherwise an uneventful day.

IMG_6104-Recovered.jpg
IMG_6081-Recovered.jpg
IMG_6132-Recovered.jpg
IMG_6136-Recovered.jpg
IMG_6150.jpg

BalsaDust

More video of my little profile on 4S power. Finally pushed it to far lol.

First video I was playing with a mix to get it to do tight flips. Not sure what you call it but whatever I did at the 3:11 mark was cool as hell.

This second video is shorter and if you turn the volume up at the end you can hear the pop when it breaks on my down line. Was trying to do blenders though my fingers still aint talking together correctly on them.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
More video of my little profile on 4S power. Finally pushed it to far lol.

First video I was playing with a mix to get it to do tight flips. Not sure what you call it but whatever I did at the 3:11 mark was cool as hell.

This second video is shorter and if you turn the volume up at the end you can hear the pop when it breaks on my down line. Was trying to do blenders though my fingers still aint talking together correctly on them.
Holy crap bro. I don't know how that thing stayed together at 3:11! That was insane.

Ps....I'm pretty jealous of your sweet little flying spot right there at your house.:yesss:

BalsaDust

Holy crap bro. I don't know how that thing stayed together at 3:11! That was insane.

Ps....I'm pretty jealous of your sweet little flying spot right there at your house.:yesss:
The next one like I said in text message wont have a problem at all staying together with the thicker fuse that will eliminate the tail twist it has.