• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yea... Been Rainy, Windy, Cloudy, Gray, Dull and Boring. No wonder I been messen with glow crap on a stand.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
LOL!!!i know where you live, but besides the rain, it is 48 degrees!!! cold and wet is not for me!!
10363082_850383705005979_2874917246834637258_n.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
i would love to go fly, but it has been raining here for past 16 days, almost all the times, maybe 2 days where it has not rained./ In the 18 years i have lived here, i have never seen rain like this, this long. It is like a tropical country in the rain season. I used to live in Panama from 1971 until 1977, and there, it used to rain for weeks as well, with few moments of no rain. Rain was the norm!!! LOL!!! But here?? I cannot fly, we cannot do anything, nothing to do. I am bored from the sim. DO not look at the news, it will only depress you!

Cam our weather patterns are similar and I'm so sick of all this rain too...we certainly have had some pretty bizarre weather in the last couple of years...polar vortex with relentless cold shots last year and nothing but rain this winter so far...it appears the deities are against us....

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Cam our weather patterns are similar and I'm so sick of all this rain too...we certainly have had some pretty bizarre weather in the last couple of years...polar vortex with relentless cold shots last year and nothing but rain this winter so far...it appears the deities are against us....

You and Cam are my for-cast system. If it hits you it pretty much hits me. The humidity is a soup sandwich right now. Got the AC on!