• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Skyluc

50cc
This morning at my field, not so bad,59 degrees and so quiet
DSC_0283.JPG
DSC_0284.JPG

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It's been raining or cold and windy...I think we have more rain predicted this weekend...2015 is not starting out good for us..
rain-cloud-smiley-emoticon.gif
LOL..I'm glad to see that rain cloud is hampering someone else instead of always me. Hee hee..... Chin up Mike....Spring is coming.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well today was GREAT! 61 degrees no wind to speak of and me and my buddy had it all to ourselves! Except a hot air balloon!
have some vid will post later (not that any one wants to see me fly....ugh). Think the balloon is in the video.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well today was GREAT! 61 degrees no wind to speak of and me and my buddy had it all to ourselves! Except a hot air balloon!
have some vid will post later (not that any one wants to see me fly....ugh). Think the balloon is in the video.
Bring on the video. I wanna see how it's done.