• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
High noon tomorrow at the Rolla Modelers field:

A few of us are going to hit the the field tomorrow, supposed be an ideal day for flying:D, to bad @pawnshopmike is gonna miss it:p

Gonna give some instructions on flying 3D and heard a new guy wants to join the club:way_to_go:

thurmma

150cc
Finally got the 330LX back in the air! The ZDZ180 is a BEAST of an engine. It swings a 29x12EVO 3 blade Mejzlik at 6000 on the ground and unloads to 6950 in the air on the first flight! Nothing crazy in the video, just trying the power out in some of my Intermediate sequences and had a smile so big on my face that it was starting to hurt by the end of the 3rd flight tonight. Power to spare :)

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
High noon tomorrow at the Rolla Modelers field:

A few of us are going to hit the the field tomorrow, supposed be an ideal day for flying:D, to bad @pawnshopmike is gonna miss it:p

Gonna give some instructions on flying 3D and heard a new guy wants to join the club:way_to_go:
I just checked the forecast here for today, Sunshine, 82, winds light a variable and very low humidity. Should be a great day for flying!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
KEG went flying today....not to long tho, it was hot and the wind was just about non existent.

Edge flew pretty good, it's got some issues, even tho I totally hate to do it....it needs some mixes.

The Voltage flew good and is still in one piece, even after a close call. The lag when flipping inverted can catch up to you pretty fast, it's not to bad when your doing slow flips, it's the fast and violent ones that can get you if your not paying close attention.

Also helped out another club member with some 3D lessons.

20160522_144129.jpg

20160522_142142-1.jpg

20160522_142210.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Denis I should have sent you some of our wind! The weather guessers were wrong again. Light and variable less than 5 my butt! I still got 4 good flights on my old Extra, and the new tank works great. No trips into the farmers field to retrieve it after a dead stick today.:banana-dance:

My buddy Tony flew his new Composite ARF Extra 330SC today and got 4 good flights in without it melting the header couplers off this time.;) The DA120 needs some breaking in, but runs pretty darn good. If the airplane has a flaw, it's that it's too quiet. It's hard to hear if there's a gasser with stock muffs running.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Considering how good the forecast was, I was expecting it to be crowded at the field today, but there was only about 6 of us. I guess everybody else used up their kitchen pass going to our Warbird event yesterday.;)