• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

garlandk

100cc
Maiden my new 104" MXS today. Plus got a few flights on the Dalton.
IMG_9040.JPG
IMG_9043.JPG
IMG_9046.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The field was a ghost town today. We had our Big Bird event yesterday and I guess everyone was flown out. ;) Unfortunately I missed it.:(

My buddy Tony and I got a couple of good flights in before we decided it was just too humid, and even though it wasn't extremely windy, it was really bumpy. Especially when you were close to the ground. Just about when we got our airplanes apart, out of nowhere, the sky opened up on us. I check the radar on my phone and it was a tiny little pop up storm just over us. It only lasted a few minutes before the sun came back out and man did it get humid then.... OUCH!

I used to call those little "pop up " showers "STEAMER" :ooh?:. But lets just be true to ourselves and call it nature's way of Water Boarding:laughing:.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
I went to physical therapy first thing this morning. Then why not I'm already half way there? I went to the field. Got 2 good flights in before the wind dropped and the blood suckers got bad. 103 now needless to say my shorts are wet.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Two more days of sun and fun and flying. Tomorrow the big Yak takes to the sky. Sunday, I am going to do some practicing for the upcoming IMAC contest being hosted at our field. I think the Sukhoi wants to be airborne. I just don't know if I have enough skill to fly with the big boys. But hey, gonna give it a try.