• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Mikeq

150cc
Don't know what happened and I can't delete. sorry

That's called being redundant...it's a natural attribute we hobbyist possess
free-msn-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
70 degrees with high pressure deep blue sky in Ga. today. Charged up and headed to the field.
We have some extremely talented IMAC pilots in our club and I am not one of them!
Having the field to myself I finally figured out my style of flying. I think I should call it " I SMACK " as it is a mix of
some good but mostly bad IMAC figures and some serious 2D which is a notch below, but hoping to someday be 3D.

Scores all 10's on the fun scale and made for a great day of enjoying my plane.

yakken

100cc
70 degrees with high pressure deep blue sky in Ga. today. Charged up and headed to the field.
We have some extremely talented IMAC pilots in our club and I am not one of them!
Having the field to myself I finally figured out my style of flying. I think I should call it " I SMACK " as it is a mix of
some good but mostly bad IMAC figures and some serious 2D which is a notch below, but hoping to someday be 3D.

Scores all 10's on the fun scale and made for a great day of enjoying my plane.
Thats what its all about, having fun.[emoji106]

Mikeq

150cc
Cold and rainy here...Sunday is suppose to be in the 60s last time I checked...had eye surgery today so maybe by Sunday I can drive and fly or at least drive and go watch my comrades fly...

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Cold and rainy here...Sunday is suppose to be in the 60s last time I checked...had eye surgery today so maybe by Sunday I can drive and fly or at least drive and go watch my comrades fly...

Get them eye's better! Makes me think how precious our sight really is. I think I could handle being deaf but blind!....Ugh!
My former wife thought I was deaf anyway. "Honey.....Can't hear you.....Ball game is on.":pink_epic: