• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Mikeq

150cc
Get them eye's better! Makes me think how precious our sight really is. I think I could handle being deaf but blind!....Ugh!
My former wife thought I was deaf anyway. "Honey.....Can't hear you.....Ball game is on.":pink_epic:

You got that right...be probably another month before we find out if it was worth it...Oh I have hearing deficits too. Maybe that why I love my Xoar props ripping so much...hehe Unable to hear your former wife well that's generally considered selective hearing and it's more common than you think....LOL

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well looks like I might not be flying for a couple weekends. Had to sell all of my Futaba gear so I can make the upgrade to Hitec! :mario-banana:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I really didn't like my A9's that much. (Had two of them that both had issues) Love my A9X though. Wish Hitec would come out with a 12 or 14 channel radio.:yesss: