• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
I did stop by the field this morning for a quick peak to see who was there. There were 2 motorhomes that I am not used to seeing and about 15 guys flying or getting ready to! How much are you willing to pay for the tire slashing?? :) It won't stop me from flying when I get back on my feet!

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Here in the Black Hills the weather is like a box of chocolates, You never know what your going to get! Had to shovel snow first. I need to find the ski's for my 1/4 scale cub and put them on my 50cc Pilot Yak or my Pac-Aero Gee Bee Sportster IMG_3700.JPG IMG_3701.JPG IMG_3704.JPG IMG_3705.JPG IMG_3707.JPG IMG_3709.JPG IMG_3712.JPG IMG_3713.JPG IMG_3715.JPG IMG_3717.JPG IMG_3723.JPG

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
I am originally from North Dakota so this being flying season is pretty awesome! I don't really miss the cold at all!!! I couldn't take the cold and RC fly either.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here in the Black Hills the weather is like a box of chocolates, You never know what your going to get! Had to shovel snow first. I need to find the ski's for my 1/4 scale cub and put them on my 50cc Pilot Yak or my Pac-Aero Gee Bee SportsterView attachment 12447 View attachment 12448 View attachment 12449 View attachment 12450 View attachment 12451 View attachment 12452 View attachment 12453 View attachment 12454 View attachment 12455 View attachment 12456 View attachment 12457
Kahonies of Iron. But on the brighter side of things.... 65 degrees, Clear blue skies...."CLEAR BLUE".... wind? Yeah, 0 to 3 most of the time. A couple of weird gusts, but nothing out of the ordinary for this time of year in Idaho. All in all? Another awesome day of punching holes in the sky.
banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

flycanic

70cc twin V2
IMG_3737.JPG IMG_3738.JPG Actually the temperature mid day was in the 40"s, winds 10 to 15, so my brother and I ( the one standing at my front door) just after I help an older man shovel snow around the block of the church. We went and flew some electrics with floats. Then after a cold day of flying I like to sit down for a nice Dinner I fixed Yuuummmy
@49dimes, You would like this better then a cheeseburger, guarantied!!! Later I have to go chow down!!!

Last edited: