• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 12472 View attachment 12473 Actually the temperature mid day was in the 40"s, winds 10 to 15, so my brother and I ( the one standing at my front door) just after I help an older man shovel snow around the block of the church. We went and flew some electrics with floats. Then after a cold day of flying I like to sit down for a nice Dinner I fixed Yuuummmy
@49dimes, You would like this better then a cheeseburger, guarantied!!! Later I have to go chow down!!!
Hey, come to think of it....A good day of flying always....."ALWAYS" gives me an appetite. When do we eat?:laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Believe it or not I had a very nice mixed green salad!!!! house Italian dressing and tomato soup!

Tomorrow I will slam a double cheese or two lol.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
IMG_2614.JPG IMG_2615.JPG IMG_2621.JPG A nice slice of this 8lb. Smoked bacon wrapped Buffalo meatloaf makes a great giant scale cheeseburger after a great day of flying. takes a good six hrs. The guys at the field love it when I show up with my two barrel smokers for our cook outs LOL!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 12506 View attachment 12507 View attachment 12508 A nice slice of this 8lb. Smoked bacon wrapped Buffalo meatloaf makes a great giant scale cheeseburger after a great day of flying. takes a good six hrs. The guys at the field love it when I show up with my two barrel smokers for our cook outs LOL!!!
Now that is just sick and wrong right there. Here I am with left over Chinese food and you are tantalizing and violating my taste buds with this. Any chance I can talk ya into a care package?