• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Spats

100cc
Thanks Stang
I know I tease you a lot about our weather and it is great but this fricken place is expensive! I have been all over our country and lived in a few different places and they all have great things but I just cannot leave this weather. But dam I have to put up with liberal Waco's and $$$$$ cost of living. With that said I flew again today, another 5 flights. Next weekend we are going north to fly with Dave Sullivan Mr. planebender so hopefully we will get some good pics and maybe even some video.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks Stang
I know I tease you a lot about our weather and it is great but this fricken place is expensive! I have been all over our country and lived in a few different places and they all have great things but I just cannot leave this weather. But dam I have to put up with liberal Waco's and $$$$$ cost of living. With that said I flew again today, another 5 flights. Next weekend we are going north to fly with Dave Sullivan Mr. planebender so hopefully we will get some good pics and maybe even some video.
Yeah, I gotchya.... I take it and I toss it all right back at ya. May sound like I am whinnin', but really...it's not so bad here. Would love to do some flying though. But....I probably would not get anything accomplished if I could fly all the time right? Hey, say hello and a HUGE thanks to Dave for me. You two absolutely got me hooked up in the right way on the GP 176 for the Sukhoi. I just wanna fly it now. LOL

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well maybe you guys won't feel so bitter to hear we lost a 100cc and a small foamy Trojan today. Bad ju ju in the air after that, the runway was magnetic. sucked everything down to it LOL.

Getting the CG and throws all dialed on these big toys takes some effort... And thrust alignments... :confused:

jaybird

70cc twin V2
Burnt some gas today...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421626209.940079.jpg

And some more at sunset
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421626239.470940.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nooope!!! Got no one to raise a beef with me if I get a new one. Seriously considering the new 93" AJ Lazer. Only thing holding me back is "dimes" (@49dimes) now has the new DA 70. UGH....LOL. Oh well, guess I can always get another. Sooo.... "I will get that one and I'm not buying anymore". :laughing:

Yeah.... anytime. I just think I must have been a very bad soul this last year. @Xpress just keeps flying and flying and flying. And me? I just keep wishing and wishing and wishing.... :lol2:

Since your "hurtin" look at this for a bit......
Photo244.jpg

I've been "hurtin" pretty good too with this rotten cold and sinus. I just pull the 70 out and it warms me all over! lol

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Morning starting out a little cool, but looks good for a day of flying. Got one flight Saturday on AW 100cc edge, did a little tweaking yesterday wind pretty strong to fly. Hope to get 3 or 4 today.