• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

I'm taking advantage of flying as much as I can. Been a tough winter so this week going as often as I can. Going in between rain showers. 20150310_113015.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
@Robbins @ericb and I got to go flying today! We tore it up like we have not flown in MONTHS......wait:oblong:. Robbins beat us there, I got four more flights on the EME70 / EF Edge and it is waking up for sure. Also maidened the new / old GP Cap and lovin' it. First gallon and a half for the year shot:devil-dance:. Eric showed us what MVVS stands for with his 91 EF Extra......looking good! Talk about foamy power!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
@Robbins @ericb and I got to go flying today! We tore it up like we have not flown in MONTHS......wait:oblong:. Robbins beat us there, I got four more flights on the EME70 / EF Edge and it is waking up for sure. Also maidened the new / old GP Cap and lovin' it. First gallon and a half for the year shot:devil-dance:. Eric showed us what MVVS stands for with his 91 EF Extra......looking good! Talk about foamy power!
Holy crap I needed that. My fingers need some more time to get loose. And we need a calmer day, but that was a blast.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Can someone tell me the difference between a SLICK 540 and an Edge 540? I see all kinds of manufacturers using those terms...