• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
All I can say is BWAHHAAAAAAA, and Thank you to @PlaneNutz1 he give me this thing yesterday (not sure what it is) outlaw maybe? Well new battery and rx and myself, @emtp275 and @mulehead1969 had this thing hauling the mail. Sounded like a bunch of school girls, we were giggling so much. Thank you again Patrick this thang ain't nothing but FUN

20150702_123423.jpg

All I can say is BWAHHAAAAAAA, and Thank you to @PlaneNutz1 he give me this thing yesterday (not sure what it is) outlaw maybe? Well new battery and rx and myself, @emtp275 and @mulehead1969 had this thing hauling the mail. Sounded like a bunch of school girls, we were giggling so much. Thank you again Patrick this thang ain't nothing but FUN

View attachment 29885
Glad you guys had fun with it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looks like a 3 day weekend of fun!!

No flying on Saturday :eek: because of the town parade :oblong: but still plenty of fun to be had :too-cool:

emtp275

100cc

View attachment 29885
I havent laughed so hard in a long time, It good to go beat a few slimmy glow turds up every now and then

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

View attachment 29885
You guys crack me up. I say go all out and put a gasser on it. LOL...
I am going to be brave and stand fast against the heat tomorrow. A three day weekend without flying is like...well, it's like the Duke boys without General Lee. It just ain't right. I've been busting away at the new airframe that displays the 128 4-cylinder. Hopefully get to maiden it within the next week. But for now, I think I will go beat the tar outta a certain PAU 300. :yesss:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Day one down of a three day weekend of flying. Today was Helicopter day. It was only the second time I had it out this year, and I now have a total of 25 helicopter flights in since I started flying one last fall. I even flew inverted for a bit. I need to do some tweeking on it. It's kind of lazy rolling.

Tomorrow I'm planning on seriously abusing my Pilot Edge.

20150703_131616_resized.jpg