• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
What the heck he have in it the elev were fluttering to. Look like a bird flapping his wings on take off.

One aileron servo per wing!!! The first maiden flight went the same way I guess, this was new fuse and re-maiden. I tried to explain it but didn't want to be "that guy" so I let it go. He ran an EF Yak with a single servo for years but the ailerons were completely different in layout (still amazing that that one held out).

So as a lesson to anyone wanting to run a single servo on a 100cc ARF aileron.....

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
This thing sure is fun :banana-dance:
20150802_101031.jpeg
20150802_093629.jpg

emtp275

100cc
Well we had a good day at the field today with @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969, I had invited @PlaneNutz1 over for a little fun and decided to buy a few dogs and throw them on the grill, turned out awesome had a new guy show up and helped him alot, also helped another member with his landings and he nailed them on a 50cc extra, Plane nutz tell the young guy you brought to keep it up he was showing us all up in a good breeze, and I have to admit @ChickenBalls threw down today!I dont know if him and big orange had a talk last night or what but i saw flying out of him today i didnt know he had!

Well we had a good day at the field today with @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969, I had invited @PlaneNutz1 over for a little fun and decided to buy a few dogs and throw them on the grill, turned out awesome had a new guy show up and helped him alot, also helped another member with his landings and he nailed them on a 50cc extra, Plane nutz tell the young guy you brought to keep it up he was showing us all up in a good breeze, and I have to admit @ChickenBalls threw down today!I dont know if him and big orange had a talk last night or what but i saw flying out of him today i didnt know he had!
Had a great time hope we can do it again soon. Thanks for the hot dogs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Good Day, not a ton of flying, but still great time. Congrats @lawnman <James) for landing his first 50cc. I thought @mulehead1969 was cheesin on himself the other night, James had him beat today after that landing. Thank you @emtp275 , I think it had alot to do with the radio. I know one thing, got a couple servo's to replace in the wings, those specky 6030's are just not enough Brrrr Brrrr Brrrr Blow back City. I've experienced blow back, but nothing like that. Big Hell yeah an Thank you to Crystal, @PlaneNutz1 's wife for bringing the cookies, come back anytime, leave Patrick at home, just bring cookies, well I guess Daniel, an Patrick can come back, BUT they better bring cookies. I got myself a BEautiful Plane model today also, wrap it up with helping a new guy to get into the sport, just icing on the Cake.

Attachments

• DSCF4605.JPG
    DSCF4605.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF4602.JPG
    DSCF4602.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCF4613.JPG
    DSCF4613.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCF4616.JPG
    DSCF4616.JPG