• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Hairy flight this morning with the 107" pilot yak. I was completing the top of a rolling loop when the airplane suddenly went haywire full throttle :eek:

Airplane was also funky to control. Managed to get it back down and did an inspection, found out that the ground wire broke off of my fromeco switch, the side that powers the receiver for the throttle. Also bent my titanium axle and broke another last weekend... guess I need a new set of axles... :oblong::rolleyes:

which axles will you get?

Robotech

70cc twin V2
White Rose of course! @Vern.Smith makes too good of a product to consider something else.
I am in the process of selecting new wheels for my plane. I'm thinking about springing for a set of 5" six spoke White Rose wheels but I am a little leery of the titanium axles. I have heard of and seen more than just a few that have snapped and not only on rough landings. I'm thinking I might just go with the good ole H9 1/4" axles.