Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The I'm going out flying thread 2017

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by GSNadmin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

Here's an idea !! I was thinking of getting one of these !!

https://www.harborfreight.com/autom...es/600-lb-heavy-duty-trailer-dolly-60533.html

2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Thanks I needed to know that because if I get one I must be able to move it around in the garage and part way out to hook up thanks one more hurdle crossed, few more to go. Thanks.

3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    js-rc likes this.
  4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Took the GSN Hangar 9 Extra 300X out for it's maiden flight today. It went really well!

20170723_124923_resized.jpg 20170723_124947_resized.jpg

WMcNabb, 49dimes, Xpress and 8 others like this.
  5. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

And no video?

Jetpainter likes this.
  6. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

I have been flying the last two days with my son. No video or pictures of that either though. Just a lot of passing the transmitter with an apprentice and combat with flying wings. We also had a pack of boy scouts out at our field yesterday afternoon for some stick time. It was a great success with no crashes.

WMcNabb, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Jetpainter likes this.
  8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

If I could fly and video at the same time I would. I don't have a Mobius to stick on my hat like @Balsa dust

49dimes, Snoopy1, Wacobipe and 2 others like this.
  9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

A buddy of mine used scrap depron to build a holder for his iPhone to mount on his hat. Works pretty well.

10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I got this Midland 720p HD camera. Kinda heavy though. Mounted it to the side of a head band strap of one of the "big eyes" magnifiers and it ended up falling off me noggin. They can be had now for about 30 bucks and video up to 90 minutes in HD. Of course I paid 3x as much when I got mine a few years ago:mad:.
    I think someone could do better with a 1080p micro camera recorder like the Mobius.

https___s3.amazonaws.com_tanga-images_jy9493yd7m4j.jpg