• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The official I'm NOT going to Joe Nall thread

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
He won't be making the trip, but in honor of this year's Joe Nall....Capt' Jack decided to get a make-over. His "beautician" has stripped him and carved off about 1/2" around his noggin and neck....trying to reduce his overall size slightly without fiddling too much with that famous mug. he did let him continue to smoke during the process!....Arrr!:black-eye:
DSC05382.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I want to go... But its always either/or...

EITHER I don't have the money OR I don't have the time. If I've got time, I don't have money, and if I have money I don't have time.

I don't wanna be an adult no more lol

Bipeguy nailed it. It's tough having to adult all the time.

Yup, I'm tired of being a responsible adult. I just wanna go to Nall and fly. And go to Nall and fly. And go to Nall and fly. So, what is wrong with this?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
If it's any consolation, I haven't left yet. Decided to stay home another day and wrap up stuff that didn't get done because the site merger got dragged out. That was actually more due to the guys that bought MultiRotorForums.com from me taking about a month longer than anticipated to wrap up their deal so we got a late start here. Couldn't start here until we were done there.
so, still home.

Dan767

70cc twin V2
I'm an hour and a half away south in Columbia, SC. If I only had more time!:oblong:

Last edited:

rmyers

70cc twin V2
I can't even imagine both at once. The next day (evening) after the surgery was the worst. Let's just say thanks for Dilaudid. :rolleyes: