• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

Emailed both of you sets of the plans. Also in respect to the plans choose your own way of bolting on the wings. I normally go through a hatch in the wing with a single bolt passing all the way through to a blind nut in the other wing. When I drew these plans the guy that was itching to build it requested it be done the way the EE60 that is sold through wrong way rc is done with there being three bolts on the outside of the wing. I personally don't like it as its added weight of three mounting screws over just one but some like it as they don't like reaching into a hatch on the wing and some actually build it without the hatch just hooking all their wires up before fully seating the wing half to the fuse. Your call as either way works fine and is all personal preference.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Will take a look and thanks again for taking the time to help me out. Agree one bolt should be more than enough. Will definitely add two hatch’s one in each wing just makes life so much easier in the long run.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Guys, I think we should create a build thread here on this plane and all contribute to it? I'm seeing some interest! What do you think of that Chris? Maybe you already have something like this already????

I would not mind having a set. I lost my last profile, a Mojo 65 and this looks like a good replacement.
I transferred ownership to my old Mojo40, I miss the plane. Loved seeing a friend get into 3D though. At one point someone sent me all the Mojo plans via PDF... I need to find those. Now that I scored a large pile of balsa, it's now feasible.

Emailed both of you sets of the plans. Also in respect to the plans choose your own way of bolting on the wings. I normally go through a hatch in the wing with a single bolt passing all the way through to a blind nut in the other wing. When I drew these plans the guy that was itching to build it requested it be done the way the EE60 that is sold through wrong way rc is done with there being three bolts on the outside of the wing. I personally don't like it as its added weight of three mounting screws over just one but some like it as they don't like reaching into a hatch on the wing and some actually build it without the hatch just hooking all their wires up before fully seating the wing half to the fuse. Your call as either way works fine and is all personal preference.

wicked! I pm'd you.

Will take a look and thanks again for taking the time to help me out. Agree one bolt should be more than enough. Will definitely add two hatch’s one in each wing just makes life so much easier in the long run.

One bolt would be the cats pajamas.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Guys, I think we should create a build thread here on this plane and all contribute to it? I'm seeing some interest! What do you think of that Chris? Maybe you already have something like this already????

I transferred ownership to my old Mojo40, I miss the plane. Loved seeing a friend get into 3D though. At one point someone sent me all the Mojo plans via PDF... I need to find those. Now that I scored a large pile of balsa, it's now feasible.

wicked! I pm'd you.

One bolt would be the cats pajamas.
I am all in to do a build thread but I like to build during the winter need things to do to fill my time, winters are long and cold. Nick when are you thinking of starting the build.