• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Helped @Decal Dennis finish wrapping our trailer.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

WMcNabb

150cc
Finished a new exhibit in the museum. The idea was to show the factory floor progression of an aircraft build from many years ago.

A fellow contributor scanned the original photos, did his photoshop magic and sent them to me. Our local printer stayed up all night getting them ready, and the local framer managed to fit it into his busy schedule. My wife and I hung them last night.

Attachments

• IMG_1258[1].JPG
    IMG_1258[1].JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1259[1].JPG
    IMG_1259[1].JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1260[1].JPG
    IMG_1260[1].JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1262[1].JPG
    IMG_1262[1].JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 209

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Finished a new exhibit in the museum. The idea was to show the factory floor progression of an aircraft build from many years ago.

A fellow contributor scanned the original photos, did his photoshop magic and sent them to me. Our local printer stayed up all night getting them ready, and the local framer managed to fit it into his busy schedule. My wife and I hung them last night.

That's pretty damn cool. Nice job.:way_to_go: