• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Today is our 21st wedding anniversary so no workshop time for me tonight. Bought my wife another Fiat 500 for our anniversary. The Fiat in the background is the one I bought her for Mother's Day. Special shout out to @Decal Dennis for hooking me up!
:way_to_go:

My workshop is in the background though. Does that count?

image.jpg

image.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Tanks fit a 104 slick like a glove, I bought this plane used or prebuilt lol it had maybe 6 or 7 flights on it, I had to change a lot on it and reorganize wires put short the plane was thrown together, so not only am I adding smoke now but I have had to pull the DLE111 and fuel prof the firewall and motor box just one more thing i do on a build that I feel needs to be done on them all but couldn't be skipped when adding the nasty side effects of "smoke on" Oh and I wana thank @stangflyer again lol I have tried to add feed back on the sale but I can't figure that one out but buying from this guy was the easiest part of the project. View attachment 42277
Looking good!

And @stangflyer is as stand-up as they come. :way_to_go:
Garsh...ya'll makin' me blush. :rolleyes: LOL.... Glad I could help ya make it come together Justin. Now...turn on the smoke....
Thank you Mike....It's pretty easy to shine when people appreciate ya for who ya are.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Today is our 21st wedding anniversary so no workshop time for me tonight. Bought my wife another Fiat 500 for our anniversary. The Fiat in the background is the one I bought her for Mother's Day. Special shout out to @Decal Dennis for hooking me up!
:way_to_go:

My workshop is in the background though. Does that count?

View attachment 42283
View attachment 42284
Man, I sure miss my Fiat. But mine was only half of a Fiat. The top came off and let the sun.....SHINE....IN. LOL. Great little cars.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp