• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Thanks a bunch for the help guys. I ended up getting most of it out. I soaked the wood in alcohol and then put a layer of oil dry over that and there's very little left now. I may see if I can find a can of that K2r though.

Do-rag

100cc
Finally getting around to wiring the new shop. Hope to get lights wired in the next week or so and then final inspection and I can get supply line run and turned on.
20151105_225419.jpg 20151105_225428.jpg 20151105_225453.jpg

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Yes, but glow was so much nastiness. Ewwww.

I still have a tower 75 and an is ringed 50 that are my favorite engines. Can't seem to cut the cord!

In reply to @Jetpainter

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes, but glow was so much nastiness. Ewwww.

I still have a tower 75 and an is ringed 50 that are my favorite engines. Can't seem to cut the cord!

In reply to @Jetpainter
No doubt about the glow nastiness. Once I switched to gas I haven't looked back. Yesterday cleaning my Comp ARF Extra after a day of flying consisted of cleaning the bugs off the prop, that was all. I'm just too lazy for glow now. But I still don't rule out another 61 tuned pipe screaming ballistic classic pattern airplane.