• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

thurmma

150cc
Added some vinyl bling from B&E Graphics to the Red LX tonight. I designed the ZDZ180 logo and sent Eric a high resolution picture of the 180 for the tear out vinyl. I have never applied vinyl before and was a little worried about getting air bubbles. These went on so easy that I didn't even manage to mess them up :) Give them a shout if you are in need of some vinyl, whether it is custom or something they have on file, you will be pleased with the price and the end results.

Ripout graphic.jpg zdz180 Graphic.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Build thread coming up. What is your plans for the plane towing or just easy Sunday flier, you know what that would make a perfect winter snow plane @stangflyer will tell yo how much fun he is having.

Easy Sunday Flier is what I had in mind. I was thinking about rigging it up for towing a banner and or candy drop too. Not really sure how carried away I'll get. Stay tuned!