• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

sweetpea

100cc
Well I hung like a million joists in my shop. On the back wall you'll notice 5 that look different. These were designed to attach my bike hoists that lift my planes off the ground

img_20150606_193208194-jpg.26720

pawnshopmike

Staff member

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Now that my daughter's wedding is done and over, I'm finally back to work on my Grasshopper! Got some painting done and got a few parts covered.

I'm using Dark Green 21st Century Microlite covering and Tamiya Dark Green paint. Pretty good match.

It's my first time working with the Microlite covering. I was scared going into it, but I must say it is very forgiving! It's easier to work with than regular covering.

image.jpg

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Now that my daughter's wedding is done and over, I'm finally back to work on my Grasshopper! Got some painting done and got a few parts covered.

I'm using Dark Green 21st Century Microlite covering and Tamiya Dark Green paint. Pretty good match.

It's my first time working with the Microlite covering. I was scared going into it, but I must say it is very forgiving! It's easier to work with than regular covering.

View attachment 26765
MILF beer!!!!!!! :yesss: