• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well be it "Snot" o_O staying indoors today I decided to go ahead and tackle the covering aligning with the cowl paint. Glad the green overlapped the yellow. Only needed a small piece of black to get the right side done. Now on to my other right side :cautious:. Don't know what it is but I'm really liking the "Thrush" scheme in the Lemon/Lime colors. Or Snot and Whiz :confused:.

1204171211-00.jpg
1204171212-00.jpg
1204171215-00.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well be it "Snot" o_O staying indoors today I decided to go ahead and tackle the covering aligning with the cowl paint. Glad the green overlapped the yellow. Only needed a small piece of black to get the right side done. Now on to my other right side :cautious:. Don't know what it is but I'm really liking the "Thrush" scheme in the Lemon/Lime colors. Or Snot and Whiz :confused:.

View attachment 100585 View attachment 100586 View attachment 100587
I actually think it's quite attractive. For what it's worth.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I actually think it's quite attractive. For what it's worth.

Being you and Mike got all us looking at schemes on the real 330's made me realize the scheme is scale but the colors are not. Instead of getting a bunch of graphics to try and "POP" it I went ahead and just used the supplied stickers and put my Exacto to work ;).

I agree it is an attractive plane and it turned out pretty decent :fist_pump:.

1204171528-00.jpg