• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
there was enough 1" cove moulding in there to trim out a small house! but the guy overlooked replacing the plywood where it was damaged.

there's a saying from the British car community, "above all he cursed.......previous owner!"
Rotflmao!

BalsaDust

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Spent half the night in the shop and half the night in the kitchen. Wings 99.9% complete for my stix41 just waiting on a decal for the top from a buddy.

Over the past two nights I have canned 20 pints of fresh string beans. Can't wait to break the seal on the first jar and try them.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
No rc related things going on in the workshop tonight, but I did have to fix an electric dryer that had the heating element shorting against the body reeking all kinds of havoc when the drum spun. The glides on the front of the drum were also shot causing a metal on metal rub that was throwing an ark when the drum spun.

Thankfully we have a REAL hardware store about a mile from home that stocks everything from any part to fix a faucet you can think of to appliance and lawn mower parts. And is open on Sunday!

Hopefully my helicopter parts will show up soon, so I can get it off the bench and get back on my airplane project.