• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
brought home my band saw, table saw, and drill press today......if I'm awake tonight I'm going to make the plywood landing gear stress plates that are missing from the forward fuselage and also restore the landing gear plate to where it's supposed to be without the extra blocks and stuff that are in there.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
No time for the workshop tonight. It finally quit raining long enough for the grass to dry out so worked on mowing the lawn till dark. :confused:

WMcNabb

150cc
You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so...

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Imagine the reaction by the wonderful lady at the local shipping office...

image.jpg

BalsaDust

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Got it all covered last night. Tried a new method for the fuse as I new it would be difficult to lay down this scheme over an open structure. Cut all my pieces and them tack them all together over a piece of glass. Worked like a charm and really helps keep down on bubbles as I don't have to layer as much which saves weight as well.
Now to get it stuffed tonight.