• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok got the engine in and all the tubing run and are still able to fill it and empty the tank. One thing with a YS the tubing is a little more cumbersome because of the return line and pressurized tank that you have to take care of. Getting closer to the end.
Man I have a bad habit of building everything way to close and tight it was real struggle to get the motor in with all the tubing and throttle rod.
35DE0EBF-39B9-437B-B4F5-CAEEE2631E58.jpeg

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok got the engine in and all the tubing run and are still able to fill it and empty the tank. One thing with a YS the tubing is a little more cumbersome because of the return line and pressurized tank that you have to take care of. Getting closer to the end.
Man I have a bad habit of building everything way to close and tight it was real struggle to get the motor in with all the tubing and throttle rod.
View attachment 108036
What man does not like a tight fit!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Wife is a Clemson grad, brother in law is a Clemson grad, her niece is a 4 year starter on the Clemson dance team, another niece at Alabama, a lot of football watching tonight.

When Bama threw a "Pick 6" right of the bat I knew the Tide was rolling back out. They looked like fish out of the water. I thought it would be at least a better "close" game than what we got :(.