• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Time for a new brand/stuck on two

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
crashflow said

I own and fly EF and Pilot and I just acquired a PAU but what about the 3d Hobbyshop planes for 3D? Any of them any good?

Good planes for 3D, but from what I have seen, they are built a little more "fragile" and the vendor support is not up to par.

tylerzx9r

100cc
Of coarse I am a Fan! After the performance of a PAU, with the service from Herve, who couldn't be a fan....... Ask Terry why he has several?
funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
EF edge with DA60 would be my vote. I bought that to be my beater plane but the more I beat it up the more I love it. I've only flown a handful of 30%er's and the edge has been my favorite so far. I imagine all planes that have been listed will be a blast though.

I've also flown the EF edge with a dle 55 and da 70....they were all fun but I think the da 60 was made for that plane....just my .02.