Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Top Flite P-40 Build Thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Charles, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Thanks It has been a labor of love and my first kit build since the late 50's when I flew control line stunt.

stangflyer likes this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Looks awesome!

3. I hooked up the servos and the flaps and the plane is now finished, YEA

Attached Files:

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Very nice. You should be quite proud.

5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Very nice work!

6. Started July 30 2014
    Finished Feb. 2, 2017

pawnshopmike and AKNick like this.
  7. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    Looks awesome! Heck, I even see a blue ribbon in that photo!
    Can't wait for some flight line photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Larry B

Larry B 70cc twin V2

Looking good! Be sure and take the time to check all the important stuff, CG, control throws, all the stuff that can bite you on a test flight:yesss:

9. I know still have to work on some of the controls and install fuel tanks and ck CG plus check servo throws. I also have to put the final fuel proof clear coat on.

10. rcdude07

rcdude07 70cc twin V2

NC
    Well done and looking nice. I'm back on my build. Mounted the wings this morning.