• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers, Toy Haulers, Etc!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Right? I haven't told the wife yet that there is an Aero-Works 50cc Edge 540 that will be here on Tuesday. :eek: She works from home so she will be here when FedEx shows up. Sooooooo, I will have to let her know eventually. She's in the market for a new sofa so it will all wash out. Sorta.

Bipenut53

150cc
Right? I haven't told the wife yet that there is an Aero-Works 50cc Edge 540 that will be here on Tuesday. :eek: She works from home so she will be here when FedEx shows up. Sooooooo, I will have to let her know eventually. She's in the market for a new sofa so it will all wash out. Sorta.

Lol.... That sounds familiar!! I just made another payment in the "ask forgiveness" account a few days ago from the purchase of my EF Extra! I suspect I'm about done hearing about it now though... Good luck to you sir!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Sold an older 6 x 10 trailer that I had today. (See my earlier post on the new 7 x 12 trailer I picked up last week). So the money from the sale of that trailer will make the wife so thrilled that she won't care about the new Edge 540. It is all in the timing gentlemen, all in the timing. :)

Bipenut53

150cc
Well hold on there lol!! I thought that since I sold my 104" Carden Cap 232 for 2000.00 that I could purchase the 91" EF Extra and use the money from the sale of the cap and throw in a couple hundred dollars to make it the airframe I wanted. Sounded great to me until she saw what it cost for servos...... The argument I was using of the money was coming from the sale of the other plane went down the tubes.... I love my wife dearly but sometimes she makes no sense at all lol.

SnowDog

Sold an older 6 x 10 trailer that I had today. (See my earlier post on the new 7 x 12 trailer I picked up last week). So the money from the sale of that trailer will make the wife so thrilled that she won't care about the new Edge 540. It is all in the timing gentlemen, all in the timing. :)

nicely done...with finesse :)

:clap:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
She signed for the plane today when it showed up and e-mailed me at work. "2 Boxes - Looks like a new plane. Does that mean I get to buy shoes?" I replied, "I thought you wanted a sofa?" She e-mails me back. "Yup". But hey, dinner was waiting for me when I got home and she was in a good mood. (Other than the fact that one of the cats hurled on a blanket)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

I bow down to your greatness oh wise one! Oh man I hope my wife doesn't read these post either! LOL

gallery_1354_5_7401.gif