• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers, Toy Haulers, Etc!

Bipenut53

150cc
I bow down to your greatness oh wise one! Oh man I hope my wife doesn't read these post either! LOL

gallery_1354_5_7401.gif

Me too!! Well done!!! Now time to get to work on the new arrival!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Me too!! Well done!!! Now time to get to work on the new arrival!!

Yak is currently taking up space on the work bench. I also need to get the motor and servos for the Edge. Plan is to put a DLE 55RA in it with XQ4020 servos. Electrodynamics A123 battery, charge switch and opto-kill switch. That is how I have the Decathlon and Yak setup and it works very well. There is a white light showing receiver is on and a red light showing ignition is hot. I also like being able to kill the engine with a simple flip of the gear switch. I am thinking about upgrading to a Rotoflow tank too. I have heard good things about them and it is almost impossible to find a Fortitude tank these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bipenut53

150cc
That sounds like a great set up, that is one reason I used the Fromeco Wolverine switch it has a blue background light when on and the optikill switch has a red led and lites when ignition is hot. Another reason I went with the Wolverine switch is the fact I can run two lipo batteries into it and have two power leads coming out for redundancy and also it draws the same amount of power out of each lipo as I fly, if one were to fail it would shut that one down and draw off the other and if the switch fails itself it fails on..... I use a LiFe 6.6 battery for my ignition and all works well!!