• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers, Toy Haulers, Etc!

If it were not for him, I would have put a bigger tool chest against one wall in the V, a cabinet above it, and called it good. I don't have the wood working skills to do this kind of a job with this kind of quality. Might be hauling planes this weekend with it!

SnowDog

If it were not for him, I would have put a bigger tool chest against one wall in the V, a cabinet above it, and called it good. I don't have the wood working skills to do this kind of a job with this kind of quality. Might be hauling planes this weekend with it!

I think you owe him a six pack at least ;)

Lovemyxtra

New to GSN!
Ok, Enterprise...You have bugged me about joining for ever so I finally did. It may not be for long, but he does officially own a Zinger Prop, lol. ( and a few pics of completed project) 20140411164414.jpg20140411171541.jpg20140411171613.jpg20140411171632.jpg