• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

I did it on RC flight deck. I got a parking pass printed. My dad asked if there was any menu requests? He is looking forward to seeing you.

miatia54

50cc
time is going by FAST!!!! our BASH will be here before we know it!!! I will be out of town this week and most of next week with work... and then our event the next week,, David and I will be at the field tues thru the weekend getting the field ready to go,,,, going to Rolla Mo for 3D event this weekend, hope to get a few more great flyers to Tulsa.... want to thank David for all the hard work he has done in getting our event going,, sending out all the sponsor letters, website, pre registration, t shirts sales, any many things I forgot,,,,But THANKS !!!!!

Don't forget our sponsor for your next purchases!!!!

See you all there!!!

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Only 17 days before the Tulsa 3D Bash the pilots list is growing and prizes from all of are great sponsors are coming in.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
David

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] you need to hop a plane and join us. I'm sure we could find something for you to fly.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
@3DMIKE you need to hop a plane and join us. I'm sure we could find something for you to fly.

Dr.... Oh how I wish. Unfortunately all of the staff here including myself work full time in traditional jobs. I am a programmer that supports a large hospital system in the PNW and with our current schedule of go lives, upgrades and daily issues it's just not possible at this point. Next year however is a whole different story! :-D